Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like.....

Halloween!!! I'm getting -so- excited now in RL its crazy, I'm like a kid at Christmas when it comes to Halloween! The dec's are up already, although I think my new neighbours think I'm a bit weird for that, but hey :) And the kids are off school next week, so cue tons of happy Halloween baking with them, I cant wait! Anyway, Halloween is also a busy time of year in SL, and {frick} is back with their annual Halloween dollarbie hunt. There's 2 skins available, in a variety of tones, and two different outfits to find. Here they are :)

This first outfit comprises of mix and match top's, with leggings, in either pumpkin or grape. A capri's version is also available, but not shown.





This second outfit is a cute lil mini dress, again in either grape or pumpkin (not shown).




Look 1:

~body~
skin: frick ~ treat skin/ tone 2 (Halloween dollarbie hunt gift),
hair: wasabi pills ~ melissa,
eyes: frick ~ weird eyes ~ death,

~make-up~
eyes: frick ~ halloween hunt gift,
lips: elephante poses ~ teenage dream (old group gift),

~worn~
top: frick ~ dark belfry top/ pumpkin (Halloween dollarbie hunt gift),
leggings: frick ~ belfry leggings (Halloween dollarbie hunt gift),

~accessories~
bat ears & wings: favole (store closed, no longer available),
ring: {poptart} ~ glitter bat ring,

Look 2:

~body~
skin: frick ~ trick skin/ tone 1 (Halloween dollarbie hunt gift),
hair: wasabi pills ~ melissa,
eyes: frick ~ weird eyes ~ death,
chest tat: love zombie,

~worn~
dress: frick ~ dark belfry dress/ grape (Halloween dollarbie hunt gift),
shoes: Mstyle ~ lou pumps ~ batgirl,


MiLLiE xx



1 comment:

  1. brilliant, thank you! I will add it to my list when I get a minute, lol!!! :)

    ReplyDelete