Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Show Must Go On!

So, sometimes I go mad taking blog photos, because I love an outfit so much, and just have so much FUN playing around with poses that I snap and snap and snap, and then I realise that I have a TON of photos to go through and chose, what I think, show the outfit off the best. This is what happened today when I tried on a recent release by adoness, which was out for District 5 and should now be available in store. This amazing dress, brought to my mind images of performers (obviously), and I wanted somewhere my doll could perform. In the end, I found this cute lil area within AZ Doll Creations shop, that worked perfectly. Instead of performing, she was getting ready to go on stage... checking her hair and outfit in the mirror, making sure everything was perfect.



Satisifed, she did a lil twirl in front of the mirror, but her knees caught in the brutal wiring of her skirt, causing them to bleed!



However, she realised, the show must go on no matter what! So, she quickly practised a few pieces of her routine while she still had time.



She didn't have time for nerves, because before she knew it... it was time to head out onto the stage! She adjusted her skirts and lifted her head up high, determined to put on a show that would never be forgt, despite her clumsiness! there was NO way she was gonna let her under-study take this night from her. Her knees were cut, that was all, she could still dance!




And, for your benefit, here is a close-up image of her nails, and other accessories.


~body~
skin: la petite morte ~ india ~ t1 ~ the raven (currently available at The Secret Affair),
eyes: pmd ~ vibrant eyes ~ red,
hair: truth ~ clover,
crown: kaos ~ rainbow crown,
nails: dark passions ~ koffin nails ~ The Red Queen (current hunt gift instore!),

~worn~
dress: adoness ~ marguerite,
shoes: drd ~ whore heels,

~accessories~
ring: the stringer mauseleum ~ deaths devotion ring.


MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment