Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

Zombie Burlesque

You remember I told you there were soooo many awesome things in this round of Horror Haute, well heres my second post featuring the amazing zombie burlesque dress from bad juju, which I absolutely LOVE! I have accessorised this look with a few simple pieces that I love... the hair-pin from bubble, ear plugs by nox and my favourite nommy by forsaken. I am also wearing tattoos from reckless and love zombie, the latter of which was also out for Horror Haute; and shoes from venomous rage designs which were availlabe for L$50 at this week's Woeful Wednesday- if you love dark, horror or even zombie, goth fashion at a reduced price you must check out Woeful Wednesday, if you haven't already!




~body~
skin: riel ~ Aaralyn ~ Tainted Love ~ past hunt gift,
eyes: dead apples ~ phantom,
hair: adoness ~ miyani,
tattoo: reckless ~ guts & glory,
hand tattoo: love zombie ~ skelly hands ~ Horror Haute April,

~worn~
dress: bad juju ~ zombie burlesque ~ Horror Haute April,
shoes: venomous rage designs ~ zzzzzombie wedges,

~accessories~
ear plugs: nox ~ splattered heart,
hair-clip: bubble ~ skully flower hairpin,
necklace: a&a ~ drippy necklace ~ spooky ~ gacha,
lolly: forsaken ~ nommy brainssss,

~poses~
photo 1: pin me up poses ~ beach poses,
photo 2: glitterburps ~ resting my feet,
photo 3: tuty's ~ pin up pose set,

All photo's taken on the new horror RP sim - Silent Eden, make sure you check it out!

MiLLiE xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love Silent Eden! They did such an awesome job setting up the Horror RP vibe. Lovely post Millie! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I was so excited and couldn't wait for it to open, such an awesome place for blog pics!!! Thanks Gia <3

      Delete