Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

My New Shiny

I don't often 'do' Fantasy, although it is a genre I enjoy I don't feel its a genre I'm particularly good at portraying, however I always like a challenge and to try new things, so when Fantasy Faire rolled around this time and announced their blogger challenges, i knew that i wanted to do at least one of them if I could. So here, is 'My New Shiny'. The challenge was simply to find something you like for a store previously unknown to yourself and blog it. For this challenge, I chose to buy the gorgeous and beautifully crafted Sumiana crown by a i s l i n g. a i s l i n g is a store that I have never come across in my SL travels before, however when it came to finding something dramatic and in theme with my overall look for this blog post, the Sumiana crown was perfect. I was almost tempted to cover myself in bruises and blood, but decided to opt for a 'clean' look this time!







Worn with this gorgeous crown is the equally stunning Maestitia gown by sakide, which is one of their RFL donation items at the event, make-up from pin me down and the necklace from LNS. 

~body~
skin: [void] etain ~ victim ~ frigid,
eyes: beautiful freak ~ world goth fair 2013 eyes,
hair: wasabi pills ~ sarah,
ears: illusions ~ mystic ears,
piercings: cute poison ~ agelast AND legion,
nails: bubble ~ baroque ~ slink nail appliers worn with slink nail enhancement hud,

~worn~
dress: sakide ~ maestitia ~ RFL donation item,
boots: violent seduction ~ esther,

~accessories~
necklace: LNS ~ new sun necklace ~ Fantasy Faire 2014,
crown: a i s l i n g ~ Sumiana - Ice ~ RFL donation item, comes complete with colour changeable hud,

~make-up~
eyes (1): mock ~ luna purple mizu makeover, and; (2): dead apples ~ smudged metallic underliner ~ magenta,
lips: pin me down ~ Tyni 2,

The Fantasy Faire officially ended on the 11th, however it's magical gates will be open until sometime on Tuesday (13th) when LL close the sim, so hurry if there's still things you've been meaning to get! Don't forget to check out their official blog for designer info and maps of all the sims!

MiLLiE xXx

2 comments:

  1. You will be amazed with the breathtaking 360 degree views around. The ceremony was on the rooftop followed by the reception which was downstairs. The space is very modern and spacious.
    reception hall

    ReplyDelete