Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Fantasy Faire: My Last Look

So I hadn't meant to do another FF post since I have so many other things to be blogging right now, lol. But I loved this dress by sakide SOOOOO much that I just had to take more pictures of it. And yes, its the same dress as I was wearing in my last post, just in a different colour and accessorised differently, complete with my very own dragon!!




The skin I'm wearing is a quick sneak peek at Silken Moon Skins' World Goth Fair release. I will post more details about this later.

~body~
skin: silken moon skins ~ pewter witch ~ World Goth Fair 2014,
eyes: heavenslough ~ draesphier ~ Fantasy Faire 2014 free gift,
hair: diva ~ mana ~ type B,

~worn~
dress: sakide ~ maestitia ~ Fantasy Faire 2014,
boots & armour: DRD ~ elf armour ~ Fantasy Faire 2014,

~accessories~
necklace: AZE designs ~ forest treasures necklace ~ RFL at Fantasy Faire 2014,
staff: dreamcatcher staff ~ RFL at Fantasy Faire 2014,
dragon shoulder pet: dwarfins ~ Fantasy Faire 2014,
horns: plastik ~ earth mother horns ~ recent Lazy Sundays,

~make-up~
eyes: mock ~ gallifrey green eyeshadow,
lips: pin me down ~ tyni 5 ~ Fantasy Faire 2014.



MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment