Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Brave New World

So, Futurewave is now well and truely over, and I hadn't meant to do any more Futurewave posts, however, I had these pics sitting on my computer, and inspiration just took over and I decided I would post them anyway! The gorgeous dress I am wearing is a surprise (to me) new clothing item from ellabella, and it just screamed at my inner dollie to be worn and played with. I love the beautiful cosmic texture, and the whole flow and feel of this dress. It just made me want to dance with my lil alien friend :)





Many of these items are/ will most likely be released into the mainstores now or in the next few days or so, please check the main stores if you see anything you like!

~body~
skin: pink fuel ~ sora ~ previously available at Futurewave,
eyes: by snow ~ citadel ~ previously available at Futurewave,
hair: clawtooth ~ moonage daydream ~ daring pack exclusive to Collabor88,
nails (both feet & hands): by snow ~ circuit chrome ~ slink anil appliers worn with slink ail enhancement hud and slink mid feet ~ previously available at Futurewave,
lips: pink fuel ~ classic pout lipstick ~ teal ~ previously available at Futurewave,

~worn~
dress: ellabella ~ beta four ~ previously available at Futurewave,

~accessories~
chaos, panic, disorder ~ neural net ~ previously available at Futurewave,
ellabella ~ beta level ~ previously available at Futurewave,
bracelet & ring ~ chaos, panic, disorder ~ ceti set ~ previously available at Futurewave,


MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment