Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Merry F0cking Gothmas!!

and off course, no event coverage from me would be complete if I wasn't dead in a least one post, lol, so here's my final Gothmas post, which I've been thinking about since the event started, pretty much. However, I almost wasn't gonna bother posting it seeing as Gothmas is now closed, but I loved this lil reindeer from [Angelic Designs] soooo much that I HAD to do a post with him!! I was stumped for a while as to what I wanted to show alongside him, until I saw this adorable Christmas mourning table set from noctis, and this adorable 'Liberty' toga and accessories ensemble by papermoon, and it all seemed to come together from there :). The Christmtas tree and north- pole sign are also by [Angelic Designs] - thank you!
 (check out my pics on flikr to see them in their original, larger format)





Christmas tree, reindeer & north-pole sign all beautifully crafted by [Angelic Designs].

~body~
skin: mystic canvas ~ beatrice,
hair: clawtooth ~ surfer rosa,
eyes: song ~ murky (free gift instore),
nails: pin me down ~ gothmas nails (released for Gothmas by Gaslight '13, please check the main store location now that the event is over),

~what im wearing~
dress: paper moon ~ liberty (released for Gothmas by Gaslight '13, please check the main store location now that the event is over),
shoes: eudora 3D ~ steampunk boots,

~accessories~
crown & ring: paper moon ~ liberty (released for Gothmas by Gaslight '13, please check the main store location now that the event is over)
brow piercings: la petite morte (released for Gothmas by Gaslight '13, please check the main store location now that the event is over)
epaulettes: la petite morte (released for Gothmas by Gaslight '13, please check the main store location now that the event is over)
candy cane: forsaken (released for Gothmas by Gaslight '13, please check the main store location now that the event is over)

~make-up~
gun-shot: repulse,

~furniture/ pose-props~
dining table: noctis ~ Miss Mourning Dining Set (released for Gothmas by Gaslight '13, please check the main store location now that the event is over)

And, just because it is (was) the season, and all those gaudy lights made me think of it....


;)
MiLLiE xx


No comments:

Post a Comment