Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

A Very MiLLiE Christmas!

Well, its got to the point where I can no longer deny that Christmas is coming.... I will probably even have to put the tree up this weekend! So in SL, I decided it was time I did the same. I put on my best party dress, had a glass or two of wine, and got the tree out. Luckily, I scored this quirky lil tree from the Arcade gacha just in time!






~body~
skin: la petite morte ~ reagan ~ snow white,
eyes: pin me down ~ vibrant eyes ~ red,
hair: alice project ~ advent calendar giftie day 1,
nails: kosh ~ tricolour black (currently available at the Arcade),

~outfit~
dress: drbc ~ cleo dress ~ obsidian glint,
boots: {MV} Witchaven ~ slate,

~accessories~
crown: schadenfreuden ~ storybook royalty ~ crown of skulls (currently available at the Arcade)
ring: deadpool ~ deadly ring ~ black DOD dolly,

~poses/props~
christmas tree: 8f8 ~ post apocalyptic ~ emergency tree (currently available at the Arcade)
bauble: 8f8 ~ post apocalyptic ball ~ bleeding heart (currently available at the Arcade)

pose 1: pretense poses ~ benefic new release poses,
pose 2: ploom ~ traditions (currently on sale at ploom, comes with chair and tree - not shown),

I better go wrap some pressies in RL while the kids are at school!!

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment