Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

More from Horror Haute

OK, so I'm running a little late wih this Horror Haute post, but I simply LOVE this hoodie by Gala Fashion Design sooo much that I HAD to show it you. I had already got the photo's all done and was nearly ready to post this yesterday, until I decided to pop over and visit the new Show Me on the Doll store which Ghost Mannequin has rebuilt pretty much identical to the original SMOTD store. I simply LOVE this dolls' crazy brain. Everything about her is ghoulishly cute, from the things she makes to the macabre lil finishing touches to her store, like this creepy bedroom which seemed fit for this hoodie.



The skin I'm wearing is a gorgeous new release from Sugar, which you will be able to get your grubby lil hands on when the Thrift Shop opens on Friday!! I absolutely adore this skin-tone - it's perfect for a dead lil doll like me! Obviously the gore and the wounds aren't a part of the skin, these are add-ons which are detailed in the info below :)

-body-
Skin: Sugar ~ Emily [1] Autumn,
Eyes: {dead apples} Sinistre Eyes - Bloodlust,
Hair: [Auxiliary] Sweetie-Pie (new release, exclusively previewed at Hair Fair),
Make-up (1): MOCK ~ Zombie make-over,
Make-up (2): Eternal Darkness ~ Scar-liner (no longer open, sorry),
Wound (1): REPULSE ~ Lobotomy,
Wound (2): REPULSE ~ Clawed Eye,
Blood: REPULSE ~ Bloodbath.

-clothes-
Hoodie: Gala Fashion Design (L$100 for this round of Horror Haute - might still be available at this price if you hurry!),
Skirt: Edelweiss,
Socks: Edelweiss,
Shoes: DUH! ~ Mary Janes (previous Harry Potter hunt gift).


-accessories-
Mouth-nom: {Witches & Rats} Deadly Bow (available for July's round of Horror Haute).

Tainted Kisses,

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment