Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Mermaids & Tentacles!!

Well, maybe not so much of the mermaids, but I thought it was cute, lol. Anyways, as you may already know THE SEA HOLE IS CLOSING AND HAVING A HUGE l$50 SALE!!!! Actually, it was meant to have been closed already, but I just happened to pop over there the other night, and it was still open, so I hurriedly scooped up everything I had missed and ran home with it! This fun dress I'm about to show you, I had already bought when it had been available at Collabor88, but I hadn't figured out a look I was happy enough with to show it to you yet. Until this weekend, when two amazing things happened. 1) I scooped this GORGEOUS ocean colour Wasabi Pills hair from the arcade gacha, and 2) Silent Sparrow was selling these amaze-balls tentacle socks for Fifty Linden Friday that MATCH THE DRESS PERFECTLY!!!And here we are:





InFo:

SkIn: La Petite Morte ~ Madison ~ t1 (yes, I really am STILL wearing the same skin, I love it so much, I can't take it off!! lol),
HaIr: Wasabi Pills ~ Lory (Currently L$75 a pop at the Arcade Gatcha),
EyEs: Beautiful Freak ~ Chloral Eyes ~ Goblin Geen,
EyE-ShAdOw: Songbird ~ Gothique ~ Green Glitter,
DrEss & BaG: The Sea Hole (currently everything on sale for L$50!!),
SoCkS: Silent Sparrow ~ Tentacle Socks,
NeCkLaCe: The Little Bat ~ Cabochon necklace,
BrAcElEt: Maxi Gossamer ~ Sugar Candy.

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment