Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013

Casual Friday...

So I got this cute, casual look together that I wanted to share with you, and as it's Friday, here's my look for Casual Friday, lol.



And the obligatory close-up:


Today I am 'dressing down' with a cute corset from The Little Bat, which looks adorable with these lizard leather pants from Snatch. The adorable skin is Madison by La Petite Morte, which has re-opened inworld and can be found here. I simply love the tone of this skin, and the lips! The grogeous eyes are from Rue, which I have accentuated with lashes from Pin Me Down. The gorgeous piercing is from HOD, and is available in a TON of different colours! Oh, and I am nomming on my favourite eye-ball swirl lolly- a previous hunt gift from Forsaken.


InFo:

Skin: La Petite Morte ~ Madison ~ t1,
Eyes: .{Rue}. ~ Eyes/Pluto ~ Ozone,
Eyelashes: Pin Me Down ~ Thorns (available for the Summer Fashion Festival),
Hair: ploom ~ Jinx,
Corset: The Little Bat ~ Horror Corset,
Pants: Snatch ~ Lizard Leather pants,
Necklace: Blienssen & Maitai ~ Luna Silly Crow,
Tattoo: Vestigium ~ Masks,
Piercing: Haus of Darcy ~ Scorpio's Simplicity,
Nom: Forsaken ~ eyeball swirl lolly (previous hunt gift).

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment