Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Horror Haute goes Kawaii??

So I never intended to do a kawaii post... at ALL, but for some reason, and don't ask me why, this outfit just screamed kawaii for me??? I think I'm going mad, lol.


InFo:

Skin: aeva ~ lumi - T0 (new release!),
Lashes: aeva - long lashes (new release!),
Eyes: dead apples ~ Anime/ muted (previous Arcade item),
Ears: revenant ~ Candy plug,
Hair: Wasabi Pills ~ kumi,
Tattoo: para designs ~ sweet tooth,
Corset: Death Rocker Betty Crocker ~ Skellicate Dahila Corset (Horror Haute),
Skirt: sakide ~ hakari skirt (Fantasy Faire),
Socks: rotten toe ~ heart break socks,
Ring: rotten defiance ~ mustache poptart! Pink icing ring (Kawaii Fair),
Headband: loulou&co ~ glucose headband,
Tie: schadenfreude ~ pink cupcake gluttony tie.

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment