Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

52 Weeks of Random-ness...

OK, so I was inv sorting today and realised that I have a TON of cute stuff that has never graced the pages of Demented Dollie, so I figured I would set my own '52 weeks' challenge for the new year, and that is to bring you 1 random look, created solely from things already in my inventory, each week. And if any of you would like to join in on this challenge with me, feel free to reply to this post/ each weekly post, in the comments with links to your own looks. I would love to see what you come up with :)

Week 1:


The clothes in this look are all from Nomine, which I had totally forgotten I had and were just sitting in my inv, unboxed even :O So I decided to start my challenge with these. Nomine is an an awesome goth/ alternative store, full of pretty much everything you could ever need, from seperates, to skins, to full avatars (usually these are extremley limited though). There are even unisex and... MALE skins and clothing here! The store owner, Munchflower Zaius has been creating things in SL a long time, and was one of the first alternative stores I ventured into, however she rarely seems to get blogged, so here we are :)


InFo:

Skin: Glam Affair ~ Hybrid (Christmas group gift),
Hair: Truth ~ Lucia,
Make-up: Dead Carrot ~ Make-up blush: Pinch 'em (now Marketplace only here),
Sweater: Nomine ~ Metro/ Tanner,
Jeans: Nomine ~ Deconstructed Jeans/ Black,
Shoes: Dilly Dolls ~ Buckled Dolly Pumps,
Nails: [Virtual/Insanity] ~ Mesh Square Nails,
Ring: [Virtual/Insanity] ~ Polka Vintage Ring,
Pose: Co*Motion ~ Perfectly Princess (Currently available at The Black Market).

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment