Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

Lil Red Dollie....

So I've been pretty quiet the last couple of weeks, first we went to Download festival in June, and then our internet has been down, so I haven't been able to update lately. Anyway, I was sorting my inv and put this cute dolly look together that I wanted to share :)



Here I'm wearing a gorgeous recent release from Blue Blood. I absolutely adore Ghanis' lolita dresses! The jewellery I'm wearing is from [Virtual/Insanity] and I think matches perfectly with Ghanis' dress! The skin is from [VoiD], I am sooo happy that False Imako is BACKKKKK and back to making skins, I love her skin tones, especially her ivory one which I'm wearing now. This one was in her midnight mania just before our internet died, so I'm sorry to say it is no longer available for free, however it is still available instore to buy :) Don't forget to check out the MM when you are there though, she usually has something new each day, and it locks down QUICK! 

InFo:

Skin: [VoiD] Tosha/ Bravo/ Ivory (previous midnight mania win),
Hair: ploom ~ Aria (discounted at June's Collaber88, you might *just* be able to snatch this one up at a discount if you hurry!!),
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard ~ Tropical (June subscrbio giftie),
Piercings: Zombie Suicide ~ poison (lucky board item),
Jewellery: [Virtual/Insanity] The Lady's Bug (recent release),
Dress: Blue/Blood ~ Eilen.

That's it for now, with love and tainted kisses,

MiLLiE xox


No comments:

Post a Comment