Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Zombie Clarity

OK, so TressAnn Decosta of Pinkmares has some NEW goodies inside her lucky boards over at Pinkmares, I was lucky enough to grab this absolutely stunning Gigi dress, which I totes adore!!



The gorgeous skin I'm wearing is the latest group gift from False Imako of [void]. It comes in five different skin tones, in 'busty' or non-busty versions, and the group is totally free to join! I would definately recommend joining the group an grabbing this giftie before it leaves the archives!!

Worn:

Skin: [VoiD] ~ Faun - Winter - Ivory (update group gift for [void]),
Hair: Ploom ~ Jinx (not free or reduced),
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard ~ Quicksilver (old group gift, but I still loves em)
Dress: Pinkmares ~ Gigi (lucky board win).

Happy Stalking!!

Millie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment