Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

Horrorfest 2010

Hi dollies, well Horrorfest is well and truelly underway, and if you have been living under a rock and have no idea what it is about, then I shall explain. It is a horror themed charity event taking place until October 31st with all proceeds going to the Sophie Lancaster Foundation. Sophie Lancaster was a young goth girl from Bacup, UK, who in 2007 was tragically beaten to death simply for being a goth! This girl lived approx 30 miles away from me, so the news broke big over here, and as I am goth in RL this charity is very close to my heart, as I'm sure you'll all appreciate. There are some amazing goth designers invcolved in this event, such as Show Me on The Doll, Virtual Insanity, Violet Voltaire, Sn@tch, Wretched Dollies, Adore and Abhor, Dilly Dolls, Mango, Mango. I wish I could show you everything I have picked up, but I really don't have the time, so do make sure you go and have a look around and support this worthwhile charity.






Heres a lil something I picked up:




Items worn:

Outfit - La Catrina - Adore and Abhor

Hair - Dilly Dolls (not from the fair)

Face paint - La Catrina - Adore and Abhor



Here's a close-up of the awesome face-paint:






I really do recommend you going and having a look round, I'm sure you will find something that you will love and won't wanna miss!!



Razorblade smiles and demented dreams,

Mil xx

No comments:

Post a Comment